Luxury yachts are conducive of the wealthiest individuals in the world; it is synonymous with the elite and a floating status symbol in the water. Yachts first began to appear in the open sea in the early 20th century, when wealthy people began to commission yacht builders to build luxury yachts for their own private use and luxury yacht charters. What once were simple vessels on the water have now become a status symbol for the wealthy to showcase their own private styles.
Top yachts for sale and charter include the following:
1. The Alexander- 122M- The Alexander was truly built for families and or corporate parties. This yacht is full of exciting entertainment options such 27 seat cinema, children’s playhouse, and a long list of options. It boasts the ability to sleep a maximum of 80 guests in the 40 cabins that it houses. It was originally built in 1965 by Lubecker Flender Werke and has a current price tag of EUR 35,000,000
2. Northern Star-75M- The Northern Star was built by Lurssen Yachts in 2009. This yacht boasts the ultimate luxury and displays timeless styling, beautiful furnishings, and an elegant ambiance. Amenities on this boat include; Gym, Jacuzzi, Helicopter landing pad, tender garage, and swimming platform. If you are looking for a mega yacht that introduces immense outdoor spaces and al fresco dining then look no further, all you need is an extra 115,000,000 € to buy her.
3. Event- 61M- This stunning mega yacht was built by Amels in 2013. Events radically modern design has an outstanding build quality and is very impressive with modern amenities. It truly displays unrivaled luxury at every turn. The Event quality of build was beyond reproach. It is a must see for those who are looking at a modern luxury mega yacht. Event is truly a value buy for £50,060,589.
4. Siren- 73M-Built by Nobiskrug, Germany in 2008, Siren comprises of a massive exterior that reflects the owner’s wish for modern design. Exterior spaces are truly made with guest activities in mind, this boat was built to entertain. Included in this are open spaces, free flowing quarters, sophistication, ornate and meticulous furnishings, and a cohesive ambiance for those who are looking to own a mega yacht that combines elegance and well balanced superstructure. She is fully equipped with 6 staterooms and can comfortably fit 14 guests on board plus crew members. With a price of 59 950 000 € it could be in your backyard.
5. I Dynasty-60M- I Dynasty was built by luxury yacht builder Benetti in 2008. I Dynasty has had only private family use since her delivery, and has around 2,500 hours on her main engines. This yacht includes the following; private elevator, gymnasium, sun deck, sauna, Jacuzzi, heli-pad, tender garage, and swim platform. The I Dynasty impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make here the ideal yacht for socializing and entertaining with family and friends. With a price tag of EURO 36.000.000 this yacht boasts it all for a reasonable price.